Nano-ProTek is a new stencil coating technology from DEK that can be applied to new or used stencils.
Designed to overcome the challenges of smaller aperture sizes, the technology offers a unique solution to improve cleaning effectiveness and reduce cleaning frequency leading to increased process control, increased through put and reduced costs to the end user.
Increased Process Control
- Reduces the ability of solder paste to smear or bridge on underside of the stencil
- Reduces flux bleed and solder balls transfer from stencil to pcb
- Improves the efficiency of the USC to clean the stencil
- Greater first pass yield
- Increased throughput by reducing the frequency of cleaning
- Increased throughput by reduced operator intervention to replenish consumables, less downtime
- Less cleaning means less USC fabric and chemistry usage
- Improved yield means less rework/repair
- Environmentally friendly – less disposal of consumable items